Tuition and Rates
Due to vast increase costs in aircraft parts, labor cost, fuel etc over the past few months, ICA decides to adjust hourly rate as short-term preventive measurement. New rates will be applied on and after 2023 Oct 15.
• All program estimates are based on Transport Canada minimum requirements.
• All program estimates in this document does not include incidental fee ( i.e. aviation medical, flight test, written test, license and rating fee)
• All program estimates does not include textbook and material fee
• Any additional training required for each program will be charged at the latest hourly rate.
• All rates are subject to change without notice.
• All aircraft rates are subject to a fuel surcharge based on types of aircraft
• All Instructor Rates are based in the program estimation are using Class 4 instructor,except for some specific ratings.
• All rates are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
• All rates are before applicable taxes.
• All programs are subject to a registration fee for domestic and international students.
• All international students must submit an application fee prior to admission to any program.
• The rates are current as of Oct 15, 2023.
For more information about the tuition and rates or any other matter, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on our website.