Tuition and Rates
Use our tuition estimate tool below by choosing your aircraft of choice and class of instructor. Please note that all the tuition estimates are based on our estimates of the average student and any additional training will be charged at regular rates.
• All program estimates are based on Transport Canada minimum requirements.
• All program estimates does not include incidental fee ( i.e. aviation medical, flight test, written test, license and rating fee)
• All program estimates does not include textbook and material fee
• Any additional training required for each program will be billed at the regular hourly rate.
• All rates are subject to change without notice.
• All aircraft rates are subject to a C$26.00 fuel surcharge (except for Multi-Engine).
• All Instructor Rates are based in the program estimation are using Class 4 instructor
• All rates are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
• All rates are before applicable taxes.
• All programs are subject to a registration fee for domestic and international students.
• All international students must submit an application fee prior to admission to any program.
• The rates are current as of Oct 2022.
For more information about the tuition and rates or any other matter, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on our website.