The first step towards admission to Island Coastal Aviation is through an application. Once you have completed your research and have decided that you wish to receive quality training from our team, you may follow the steps below to submit your acceptance application to Island Coastal Aviation. Please be sure to check the prerequisites for the program you are applying for.
- Read the Island Coastal Aviation Admission Guide.
- Fill out and submit the “Acceptance Application form”.
- Submit a scan of your passport with enough validity.
- Make the non-refundable application payment of C$525 ($500 + Tax) for International applicants or C$157.50 (C$150 + Tax) for domestic students.
- Payments can be made either via wire transfer. Credit Card payments can be made by calling our office at 604-465-5560 once instructed to do so.
- Applicants must ensure the school receives the full application fee amount. Applicants are responsible for covering the transaction fees.
- Communicate with our admission office regarding your acceptance via email@example.com.
Please only reply to the emails you have received from our admission office, as the other departments in the school including our Dispatch/Front Desk may not be aware of your application status.
Once the above steps have been completed, our team will be in touch with you to schedule a 15-minute interview to answer any questions you may have.
Once accepted, we will issue an initial draft of the Letter of Acceptance. This draft will be sent to you to proofread for any errors or amendments required and once you confirm that the letter is accurate, we will issue the final signed copy of the letter on the school’s letterhead.
In exceptional circumstances, a student may be required to defer their program’s start date to a later start date. If the student defers their program start date, it should be formally approved by the DLI. In some cases, the deferral is imposed by Island Coastal Aviation.
Note: In all deferral cases, students should obtain an updated letter of acceptance from the DLI.
For more information regarding the admission process or any other matter, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on our website.