Minimum Program Outline as per Transport Canada
We understand that starting your flight training education can be overwhelming, so please visit our Flight Training page to learn more about what is involved in the process of getting your license, rating, or permit.
The duration of this program is approximately 6 – 12 months. Candidates may complete the program in less time with open availability and dedication.
This program outline is based on the minimum requirements set by Transport Canada. Candidates may require additional training to reach the required level of safety and proficiency.
- Candidates must hold a Canadian Private Pilot License – Aeroplane or,
- In case of foreign licenses issued by an ICAO contracting state, a Foreign License Validation Certificate
- Minimum Age
- An applicant shall be a minimum of eighteen years of age for the program completion (CAR421.30).
- Medical Fitness
- An applicant shall hold a Category 1 Medical Certificate valid for a Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane: (CAR421.30)
- The licence holder may exercise Private Pilot Licence – Aeroplane privileges until the end of the medical period specified for the Private Pilot Licence.
- The licence is maintained by a valid Category 1 Medical Certificate.
Please visit the Admission page on our website to begin the process of admission to this program.